This recipe should taste like frozen oranges with a hint of vanilla and smooth banana. If you live somewhere warm like Arizona, Florida, or California this is a great way to help use up all those extra oranges from your backyard. Our orange smoothie recipe is a more healthful version of an orange julius without all the added sugar.
- 1 cup of soy milk (or dairy milk)
- 1 full scoop of vanilla protein powder (1/8 cup)
- 1 pealed orange
- 1 whole banana (preferably frozen)
- 6 cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients to the blender in order of the listed ingredients.
- Blend until perfect consistency is achieved.
- For advice on the best blending technique read our How to Make a Smoothie page.