This recipe should taste just like frozen vanilla peaches with a smooth hint of banana. You can use both cut up fresh peaches as well as canned peaches for an alternative style dessert recipe. The riper the fresh peaches the better as they will be much sweeter. Using fresh fruit will be more healthful and won't have all the added sugar. Our peach smoothie recipe is a great way to use up all those extra peaches from your tree.
- 1 1/2 cups of soy milk (or dairy milk)
- 1 full scoop of vanilla protein powder (1/8 cup)
- 2 cups of cut peaches (preferably frozen)
- 1 whole banana (preferably frozen)
- 6 cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients to the blender in order of the listed ingredients.
- Blend until perfect consistency is achieved.
- For advice on the best blending technique read our How to Make a Smoothie page.