This recipe should taste like a tropical blend of pineapple and banana. One drink of this smoothie and you'll feel like you've been whisked away to a remote desert island sitting on the beach! Our pineapple smoothie recipe is a great source of vitamin C and sometimes naughty folk have been known to add a shot of rum. Don't forget the umbrella!
- 1 full scoop of vanilla protein powder (1/8 cup)
- 1 cup of soy milk (or dairy milk)
- 1.5 cups of fresh cut pineapple
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- 4 cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients to the blender in order of the listed ingredients.
- Blend until perfect consistency is achieved.
- For advice on the best blending technique read our How to Make a Smoothie page.