This recipe should taste like tart iced raspberries with a hint of lemon. The texture will be better if the raspberries are frozen beforehand. Our raspberry smoothie recipe is like a taste-berry explosion in your mouth.
- 1 cup soy milk (or dairy milk)
- 1 full scoop of vanilla protein powder (1/8 cup)
- 1 cup of raspberries (preferably frozen)
- 1/2 an average size lemon with skin
- 1 cut up banana (preferably frozen)
- 4 cubes of ice
- Add all ingredients to the blender in order of the listed ingredients.
- Blend until perfect consistency is achieved.
- For advice on the best blending technique read our How to Make a Smoothie page.